“ Waste management is currently contracted with Oncore technology and has Oncore equipment installed onsite at several hospitals that subscribe to Waste Management’s Integrated model. The hospital installations have several years of excellent, uninterrupted service. Eliminating the cost of transportation of Regulated Medical Waste for offsite processing is an excellent option that continues to produce significant savings for both the hospital and Waste Management “
- More Cost Effective; Than Traditional Route Based Centralized Transportation & Treatment Services
- Eliminates; Expensive Secondary Handling & DOT Packaging Required.
- Eliminates; Regulated Medical Waste ever Leaving the Hospital where it was generated.
- Eliminates; Contingent (CRADLE to Grave)Liability to the Hospital.
- Eliminates; Expensive Transportation Costs & Fees
- Eliminates; HIPPA or Sensitive Document Concerns
- Eliminates; A large footprint – System is of Modular Design for Flexible Installation
- Eliminates; Any Capital Expense Required for Onsite Equipment- Installation-Labor-Maintenance. Pay only a fixed monthly Fee/Charge.
- Additional Information cheerfully available without obligation.
Hippa and Sensitive Records Shredding
The same shredding and compaction system used for the processing of treated waste also allows a facility to process its own HIPAA and sensitive documents onsite. The system’s
unique shredding method destroys documents with a series of rotating blades that asymmetrically shred materials until a minimum particle size is achieved. Unlike strip-type shredders that can leave long pieces of data readable, Oncore’s method results in virtually no identifiable information after shredding.
Additional Information or Specific Quote for Your Practice or Healthcare Facility by Request. Current Vendor Information May Be Required. When is a good time for you to start saving on regulated medical waste? Let us know and we will be happy to assist you.